Tuesday 13 November 2012

Egon Schiele

Egon Schiele (1890-1918) was an Austrian painter. Influenced by Klimt but he quickly developed his own style.
And a little comment about his works.;> " I do not deny that I have made drawings and watercolors of an erotic nature. But they are always works of art. Are there no artists who have done erotic pictures?" ~Egon Schiele

Melon 
 When I see an early painting of a great artist and when I look at his/her age when it was painted I'm always like: "I'll never be that awesome"._. (btw. Schiele painted Melon when he was 15)

Seated female nude with elbows propped
Autumn Trees
Female nude
Girl in Black Pinafore, Wrapped in Plaid blanket
Krumau on the Molde, The Small City
Landscape at Krumau
Portrait of Edith Schiele, the artist's wife
Portrait of Miss Waerndorfer
Seated Male Nude, Right Hand Outstretched
Self Portrait
Standing Girl in a Plaid Garment
The Scornful Woman
Town on the Blue River
Wally with a Red Blouse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...